What exactly is visa for Cambodia / (Cambodia e visa)
The Cambodian e-Visa can be applied for on the web with less trouble. For typical vacationers on business or tourism, they are instructed to get their visas at the Cambodian consulate, or on arrival at the airport terminal.
Guests travelling to Cambodia will obtain a visa upon arrival at both Siem Reap as well as Phnom Penh International Airports, while those crossing from Thailand will get hold of their visa at Poipet and Cham Yeam places, and travelers from Vietnam coming in through Ka-Om Samnor or Bavet will need to obtain their visas from a Cambodian Embassy just before arrival.
But now, the Cambodian government has made procedures less difficult with introduction of e-Visas, almost everything can now be done over the internet, and it takes only 24 hours. Although you’ll be required to pay for a regular 89EUR visa payment. This is a considerable rate thinking about the number of hours and sweet it’ll help you save if you get in line for a visa.
Where to have a Cambodian visa
Prior to getting a Cambodian visa, you must first decide the kind of visa you want. There are numerous visa types accessible, these include: Business visa, Tourist Visa, Diplomatic visa and e-Visa. The different types of visa should be gotten at the Cambodian embassy, airport, or at the border while crossing, aside from the e-Visa, which is gotten on the internet.
Acquiring a Cambodian visa from the embassy needs lots of time and effort, and in some cases, individuals have to go long distances to reach the embassy. Obtaining a visa at the land border or the airport can also be a difficult procedure, as it may need lots of payments and bribes in some circumstances.
Then again, acquiring a Cambodian e-Visa is a much easier process, it doesn’t call for much time and standing for extended hours. When you request for the e-Visa, you will receive it ahead of time. The e-Visa was presented in 2006 to help make the whole process of visa application quicker and easier. This visa lasts for 90 days, with a maximum stay of one month.
Benefits associated with having a Cambodian e-Visa
- •You will not have to visit the Cambodian embassy, you can make an application online anyplace you are
- •No need for joining long lines
- •The procedure is safe and sound, well planned and quick, and you are guaranteed of getting your visa before arrival at Cambodia
- •You have the choice of contacting the customer support desk in case you require any assistance
visa Cambodia requirements
The Cambodian e-Visa prerequisites include:
- •It is available to every country except Algeria, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Iraq and Iran.
- •The visa can be utilized upon entry into Cambodia, but you’ll have to process another application whenever visiting again
- •It is valid for three months, starting from the day it was issued to you
- •Your passport need to be at least six months before its expiry date
- •Passport should have at least two empty pages for stamping by the immigration department
- •International travelers are needed to have an on-journey ticket or a return ticket
How to get the visa
To have a visa for Cambodia, you’ll need to make an application on the web through the application portal at https://go-cambodia-online.com, where you’ll be needed to complete your personal information (name, gender, country), passport info, and personal street address.
Source: visa Cambodia